Surgery is a very common treatment for many sickness and injuries nowadays. After surgery, patient may have suffer from movement limitations. As such physio therapy is essential for patient to go back to living their normal lives without movement limitations.
The common issues after surgery will be
- General Muscle Weakness
- Reduction in range of motion
How We May Help
Our therapist will tailor-make a series of programmes that help you regain your strength as soon as possible.
- Improving movement and range of motion in the parts of your body where you had surgery
- Strengthening your muscles
- Reducing pain
- Helping you walk again -- first with crutches or a walker, and then on your own
- Teaching you to do daily activities, such as climbing stairs, getting up from a chair or bed...etc for you to get back to your daily life as soon as possible